Yourstruly ,

My photo
Turning twelve on '101299 :D .
I love him lots, With all my heart <3
- Jonghyun Taeyeon Wuchun Benedict Rachel Shania' ♥
Ask me questions on Formspring ~ :D
Don't judge me, Because no one is prefect (: .

Saturday, April 30, 2011

                                        ♥ You're the one who make my day . 
LOL , i keep posting huh xD cos quite long didnt post , i miss my blog . HEHE . 
Im still waiting . waiting and waiting . I may not be the first , your last & your only .
You has care about someone else before me & possbily will again . 
But you care for me now , Thats all the matter . 
I don't expect you to be perfect , because i noe im flawed as well . 
You may not think of me every second and i may not be the center of your universe . 
you are my everything . 
you will be my top priority . 
I've learnt to appreciate your presence even more & not take you for granted . 
Still trying though , so be a little more patient . 
Im still trying very hard to be as good as yours . 
Just give me some times , alright (: 
Iloveyou .

No comments:

Post a Comment