Yourstruly ,

My photo
Turning twelve on '101299 :D .
I love him lots, With all my heart <3
- Jonghyun Taeyeon Wuchun Benedict Rachel Shania' ♥
Ask me questions on Formspring ~ :D
Don't judge me, Because no one is prefect (: .

Saturday, April 30, 2011

♥Life's scary w/o you .. 
Yoh , again . hahaha . sorry i might be abit lame . as i wanna post all the picture up there . So i will keep posting
I shall talk about yesterday :O . 
Play true or dare ... and then shania dare me to shake hand with benedict? K, thats ridiculous ... 
Im such a guai kia , i clipped up my fringe :D , from now on , 300411 . Since at home too . (: . 
I really don't know what will happen if my life really gone w/o you . 
I just felt alittle jealous at times where some people love you . 
i get jealous even thought you're not mine . 
and i noe that , i've crush on you . it may be forever it may not .
Sighhh , Life sucks . I wish i was not even in this world , i wont be having lots of stress . 
Everything cause me stress , it cause me dieing ! i hate life .
Im doing my since booklet A now ... Haiz . bored . 
There is some secrets that WE are unable to tell . 
I hasnt tell anyone who i love . i tot i would tell shania with my courage , but i did not . 
i know she would spread .. no one noe how i feel , only me , myself . Hais . 
The stupid election thingy so noisy . my ear gonna drop lah ! , cant even concentrate in homework .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment