♥Im not as strong as you think .
I noe this was just the beginning , i dunn wann you to give up , so dun giiveee upp alright (: ?
Me , you , We noe what we're doing . I noe how u feel . But you wont noe how i feel , so dun borther to asked (:
You're awesome, im awesome . everyone's awesome.
Ok , Lets talk about thrusday O: .
I went for touckball training , hehe ^^ .
Quite fuunn . thought . Played with leonard hor & Sri Nabilah Monkey . HAHA. LOOOL . Next week selection , hope i will be able to get in . And hope i'll be able to crop with my work ... Siian .
True or dare has been a famous game for P6's in TNPS now . Especially 6.2 , 6.3 , 6.4 Members ^^ .


No comments:
Post a Comment