Yourstruly ,

My photo
Turning twelve on '101299 :D .
I love him lots, With all my heart <3
- Jonghyun Taeyeon Wuchun Benedict Rachel Shania' ♥
Ask me questions on Formspring ~ :D
Don't judge me, Because no one is prefect (: .

Saturday, April 30, 2011

                                                        ♥No words could express how much i love you . 
Once again , Hey all (: 
I cant wait for sunday to see my cousin , Icejiehjieh xD , Hahajiehjieh & Wenwenjiehjieh . nickname uh  :p . 
Cos we're going out , Excited max . Most likely, watch midnight movie xD . 
I've read wimpy kid the rodrick rules , Quite nice . 
Zzzz , Vivian took my pen without my permission .. zzz . Nevermind . 
Okay , Tuesday playing True or Dare/Dare or double dare with benedict, shania, elfrida, Kailiang, jolene & myself . LOL . 
Im gonna sabo jolene . Sabo her yo . 
I've ask amirul,shania and lilei the same question . 
and wan to know the question ? it is . 
If your mother and Gurlf/Boyf dropping down the hill , their hand was at yr hand , one left , one right . which will you save first ? 
Shania ans : I will save both , i will die with them , i will save lilei first and ask lilei to help me save my mother . 
Amirul ans : I will call my father come and save my mother and sya qilah . 
Lilei ans : I will save shania first . 
And lilei asked me this question the same question , but its between parry and benedict . who will i save ? 
I say both ? wan to know why ? cos imma gud gurl . if you say my enemy, nicholas and benedict , i will also say save 2 . 
Andddddddddddd , if you ask me if my boyf and my mother who will i save , i will say "JUMP Down with them, thats the best thing to do" . 
Lala .

No comments:

Post a Comment