Yourstruly ,

My photo
Turning twelve on '101299 :D .
I love him lots, With all my heart <3
- Jonghyun Taeyeon Wuchun Benedict Rachel Shania' ♥
Ask me questions on Formspring ~ :D
Don't judge me, Because no one is prefect (: .

Friday, April 22, 2011

Dedication :D .

BENEDICTONGJUNRONG .
See the babymilo boy there? Yeap, he's my piggy :) ,
You ah , next time better dun run away when you saw me :/ , Tsk.. it make me feel evil , :B .
Yeah , We do argue :/ But, its just that we're too childish . I promised not to argue with you again kay >< .
And horh , dun keep poking me lah! I dunlike pokers :b , Hehe i was joking :B , Actually im 1 of them .
Woah, you pro lo, you cheer me up when i sad, you chat with me when im bored . XD . 
Hmm , You're the best piggeh , Hahas :b . Are you touched ? LOL .
Stay cute horh , or else i K.I.L.L you xD . Nolah , joke-
Goodluck in PSLE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment