Yourstruly ,

My photo
Turning twelve on '101299 :D .
I love him lots, With all my heart <3
- Jonghyun Taeyeon Wuchun Benedict Rachel Shania' ♥
Ask me questions on Formspring ~ :D
Don't judge me, Because no one is prefect (: .

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dedication :D .

STEPHANIETANHUITING .
Saw the whitespec gurl up there ? Hahas , She's my twinny as well as Bestfriend in Soka . (My culture) .
I always remember how sweet you are during the p6 camp ^^ . @ night , we do our homework , we eat and we playyyy <3 , Haha . Ohmygod, it make me laughoutloud, hahas :b We share our secrets, so funn .
I woke you up by trying to tikle you ! hahas . we sleep ard 2.00plus . and that was my first time !
Thanks to you ! and also teresa and kayleen , haha . I miss the camp ): Meet up soon, kay ? :D
After PSLE , we go gaigai , Horh . stay chio :D .

No comments:

Post a Comment