The first tution on monday was AWESOME TTM .
Heng i go monday & thrusday tution , And not friday , HENG AH :D .
Cos friday one are all ... Almost all boys , TNPS , WTF .. Shi han , Jaryl poh , Dewyln all those ..
LOL , Even my tutor say that shi han pervertic xD , Its TRUE . Simply too true . Haha .
I went to shania house today , We eat erm .. So call 'SUSHI' ? .
Its actuallly 'Plain rice' , 'Seedweed' , And Egg(Cooked) , Mixed together , SUSHI :D .
Than we went to call yueyin come , Than we went to the 497 there the basketball court play , So fun .
I love basketball , I want grow taller :DDDD , P/s , Im too short .
Okay , Im simply addicted to STICKY !!! , SUPEB NICE LA ! TRY IT AND YOU WILL NOE :D .
Now alot people ask me buy for them .. Wtf .. Omg . Im lazy xD .
And you noe where i buy ? xD , Guess it ! , not at kallang there , but its at .. MY TUTION CENTRE DOWNSTAIRS MY HOUSE :D , they buy than they sell , Muahha , Cool . I LOVE TUTION FOREVER.
ORAL -> NEXT WEEK , SO FAST T___________T .
HAhahahahaha , LOOOOOOOOOOOL . , P/s .
Okay , Thanks , Baii , Cya XD

No comments:
Post a Comment