Yourstruly ,

My photo
Turning twelve on '101299 :D .
I love him lots, With all my heart <3
- Jonghyun Taeyeon Wuchun Benedict Rachel Shania' ♥
Ask me questions on Formspring ~ :D
Don't judge me, Because no one is prefect (: .

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lets talk about just now , After the daimoku . 
My leg cramp like im dying . squalt for 1hr , can u imgaine that ? Whatthetoot ..
Next , after the thingy , Stephanie's dad drive me home , oh thanks uncle ^^ . 
Haha , Have fun ^^ . 
Okay .. Erm , I quarrell with benedict just now .. And its my fault , i noe . 
I say 'fish' to him , sorry dhen . i really didnt mean it . 
Sorry for me being to rude and selfish . i wont did it again . sorry , piggy ): . I wont do this again . 
I try to changed myself , and i fail , i shall keep trying and trying till i changed to a NEW me . Goodgirl one (:
Tuesday playing true or dare with benedict , kailiang , elfrida , lilei , shania . 
Friday going Tampines eco green with , benedict,shania.lilei,elfrida,kailiang,rid,shahirah . 
Okay , awesome (:
Byeeeeeee , Excited max too .. 
Sorry benedictongjunrong . Piggy , i noe i suck . 
Sorry , Kbai ):

No comments:

Post a Comment