Yourstruly ,

My photo
Turning twelve on '101299 :D .
I love him lots, With all my heart <3
- Jonghyun Taeyeon Wuchun Benedict Rachel Shania' ♥
Ask me questions on Formspring ~ :D
Don't judge me, Because no one is prefect (: .

Monday, May 23, 2011

Hey bullshites (: ,
Haha, JokexD , Bullshites sounds rude :x , K , Hey People ! xD . K , Erm , Went to meet shania & Kelly , haha . Guess what ? We did not play basketball xD , Instead we went to shania's house . We went to put our bags first, than go to her house the carpark thr , run one round , and went back to her house and eat Nuggets and Popcorn chickens . All 3 of us wore out basketball/Sport shoes (: Have funnn , HAHA . LOL .
Lame shit lor -,- , i lazy do homework la . Walao'eh , Comprehension sucks , haha :p .
**Anyway , I really get annoyed at times , when people keep lol-ing . I mean 'lol' not 'LOL' , Seriously , Please , Just stop it .Ouh , Srsly , I think alot people get annoyed too when people keep lol-ing lor .
Dun noe why my computer sot diao liddat , just now cannot go in blogger and blog -,- , Facebook cannot load propely the page , Fish lor .
Fuckla , Just now cousin come my house, Neighbour come my house, Than my neighbour say 'Who is that guy?' I say 'My cousin' , She say 'i tot is your boyfriend!' , Fuckla . How can i probably choose a person who is younger than me/shorter than me . And so irritating . Sorry, I hate him la -.- . KennethLimWanXuan.
Kthxbye :(


** He may be full of flaws , but in my eyes , he's perfect .
** Sometimes boys really don't know what girls really wants .
** You changed my world with just one smile , you took my heart with just one kiss .
** Hey (: , I like Stitch more than I like you . But no worries , bcus I love you . ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment