ANNNNNNYEONGGGGGGGG PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS ;D .
SIIAN , IM SICK NOW ;/
Such a unlucky day for me sia :( . DieDie .
Firstly , I snatch basketball with shania , thn , lalala , I fall , Blood Blood on kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Next , I sprain my ankle , while i was running and someone pushes me .
Next , I have fever , Im sick . ( Running nose , sore throat , Nose bleeeeeeed , Cough ) .
Lastly , My nose bleed 2 time , As you noe , my nose is sensitive . Plus once i sick , will kena bleed . Now , Nose Blocked , cannot breath derh . LOl , im dying ;D yay . Lol . Jk .
Fuck sia , FUCKING DAMN UNLUCKY DAY FOR ME .
Siian la , Vivian and joey all those very CHIBAI sia , they keep sayin i still love 'Palli ahqua chua' , (PARRY CHUA) , wtf , i dun even love him anymore lorh . fuck la .
Vivian -> Brandon Neo .
Joey -> Leonard hor .
Jessie -> Takumi .
AND ALOT MORE :P
Dun make me spread out , If you say one more time , YOU will get it . DIE DIE MUST DIE .
*Kay , Bye . Remember this Alright
SIIAN , IM SICK NOW ;/
Such a unlucky day for me sia :( . DieDie .
Firstly , I snatch basketball with shania , thn , lalala , I fall , Blood Blood on kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Next , I sprain my ankle , while i was running and someone pushes me .
Next , I have fever , Im sick . ( Running nose , sore throat , Nose bleeeeeeed , Cough ) .
Lastly , My nose bleed 2 time , As you noe , my nose is sensitive . Plus once i sick , will kena bleed . Now , Nose Blocked , cannot breath derh . LOl , im dying ;D yay . Lol . Jk .
Fuck sia , FUCKING DAMN UNLUCKY DAY FOR ME .
Siian la , Vivian and joey all those very CHIBAI sia , they keep sayin i still love 'Palli ahqua chua' , (PARRY CHUA) , wtf , i dun even love him anymore lorh . fuck la .
Vivian -> Brandon Neo .
Joey -> Leonard hor .
Jessie -> Takumi .
AND ALOT MORE :P
Dun make me spread out , If you say one more time , YOU will get it . DIE DIE MUST DIE .
*Kay , Bye . Remember this Alright

No comments:
Post a Comment