Yourstruly ,

My photo
Turning twelve on '101299 :D .
I love him lots, With all my heart <3
- Jonghyun Taeyeon Wuchun Benedict Rachel Shania' ♥
Ask me questions on Formspring ~ :D
Don't judge me, Because no one is prefect (: .

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Changed a new me (:

How i wish these hands are ours

Yoh People . Shania's Birthday Coming ^^ . 
5th may' Which is 5 days before exams start :x 
Anyway , HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANIA  ! , In case i forgott to wish you , Here's a wish :D . 
Since Yesterday 300411 at 19:50 , I decided to changed a new me . 
No badwords , Except , Walaoehh,Whatthehell/Hack , Kanasai :b . 
Do you think i will sucess to become a new me ? Changed myself , become a goodgurl ? Can i ? :) . 
I hope i can . Cos from now onwards , I will study hard ^_^ / Hehehe . 
Siian . Now is 8:23 . So early , Later got daimukokai . 
Whatthehell ... K, I'm finding friend to spam its wall . i cant possibly spam myself right ? -__-" . 
Anyyway, i mean facebook walll) . LOOOL .

No comments:

Post a Comment