Yourstruly ,

My photo
Turning twelve on '101299 :D .
I love him lots, With all my heart <3
- Jonghyun Taeyeon Wuchun Benedict Rachel Shania' ♥
Ask me questions on Formspring ~ :D
Don't judge me, Because no one is prefect (: .

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Is there someone who you like at the moment?
Yes. ):

Have you ever given or been given a rose?
Nope :x

What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
I don't know.

Do you believe in love at fated love?
Yes.

Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
Maybe.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yeah :3

What do you think about long-distance relationships?
It won't last.

Your thoughts on online relationships?
Stupid.

Would you rather date someone five years older or five years younger?
Older , Like duh .

Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Yeah. Bojr

Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater?"
People DO change Okay.

How many kids do you want to have?
Idk LOL.

Do you usually fall for the right boy/girl?
I Don't Know.

What colors make you think of LOVE?
Red?

What are your views on gay marriages?
Spread the gay pride! :D

Do you believe you truly only love once?
Not really?

Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you re-marry?
Er, I don't think so.

At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
Primary 5? Or 6. Idk.

Do you think that someone likes you at the moment?
I don't know,Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment