Yourstruly ,

My photo
Turning twelve on '101299 :D .
I love him lots, With all my heart <3
- Jonghyun Taeyeon Wuchun Benedict Rachel Shania' ♥
Ask me questions on Formspring ~ :D
Don't judge me, Because no one is prefect (: .

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dont ever believe in the work 'Promise & Swear'

Afternoon (: .
Bored like hell . Hahas . Chatting with benedict , niko & Amelia . LOOL . In facebook .
Listening to songs too . Lady gaga - Telephone . 'Wo ai ta' by the show 'xia yi zhan xing fu' And '2AM - You Wouldn't Answer My Calls' .
I Srsly love 'wo ai ta' the song . Damn freaking nice and so call popular too (: .
I found one maple de 'wo ai ta' video . Nice sia , The maple person and those english lyrics .
I noe how sing the three song (: Read the lyrics . Haha :P .
Siian , Next wednesday is SOD prelimary round le ! Damn fast . Lucky wednesday got P.E can train awhile . I will aim for semi finals :D , like what i promised Benedict .
My class will be vsing 6.1 , 6.7 , 6.3 .
Should be very easy . Only 6.3 , Must Chiong . Cos got shania .
Please show me your support ! :D .
Kay , Thanks , Bai :D

No comments:

Post a Comment